cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error for Inspection Point Results Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am changing the already done Results Recording for using already used Inspection Point.

I am getting the runtime error. Anybody came across such error?

Regards

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Too little to help here.

What error? What does the error say? When are you getting it exactly? What type of inspection lots are you using? How are you trying to change the results? etc.. etc...

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the in-process inspection I am using Inspection Points. Initially I have done Results Recording once with quantities.

And then again I wanted to change the quantities for the same Inspection Point. So, I went to Results Recording for same Inspection Point and changed the quantities and saving. At this event I am getting Runtime error.

I have even deactivated one BADI INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE and tried again. Even then I am getting same error.

Ultimately my requirement is this:

My client wants UD at operation level. They want only quantity which is accepted in Results Recording to be moved to the next operation. In the operation level confirmation the system should only accept the quantity which is accepted in Results Recording.

Any suggestion in this regard.

Thanks

Ramakanth

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure you can change the qty via the QM side since this is integrated with the PP-PI side. You've confirmed the material in the PP side, but your changing the qtys in QM. I don't think you can do that.

If it is a runtime error, you should be able to submit the error to SAP.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure you can change the qty via the QM side since this is integrated with the PP-PI side. You've confirmed the material in the PP side, but your changing the qtys in QM. I don't think you can do that.

If it is a runtime error, you should be able to submit the error to SAP and they should check it for you.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have raised an OSS issue for this and they have suggested to apply Note no. 1400128.

We have applied the notes and I need to do rigorous testing on this.

I am able to do quantity confirmation (with timings) after the Results Recoring in th popup screen. But that does not include backflushing of materials and confirmation control will not be with PP users anymore. These are the issues with quantity confirmation in Results Recording.

Thanks

Ramakanth