cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP unable to provision FF id in ABAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have integrated SPM in CUP for Superuser Access Provisioning. Here while testing as requester I am able to create a request by Superuser Access and selecting all necessary field like system, Manager Firefighter id and after submit request was created and send for approval.

Here as Manager i am able to see the request with details and after clicking on approve request was closed.

But in backend ABAP system selected Firefighter ID was not provisioning. As requester when i am login in backend system and executing transaction /VIRSA/VFAT I am unable to see any Firefighter ID was linked to me.

So anyone has clue why its not happening, as in CUP there was no any error while creating and approving request everything works very fine.

Thanks,

With Regards,

Soman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soman,

Go to Configuration -> workflow -> autoprovisioning and make sure that ' Auto Provisioning - Provisioning Options' is selected to 'Auto-provision at end of request'. If this is selected then look at the logs. If this was not then change the value and go through the request submission/approval process again.

Regards,

Alpesh