cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial no. for inspection lot during UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an 04 inspection lot for 2 units that have fully integrated serialization. When the usage decision was made the user posted 1 of the serial numbers to unrestricted stock. When they went back to QA32/qa12 to change the usage decision and post the remaining unit to blocked stock the system asks for a serial number, but the box to enter a serial number is grayed out.

and if i see material document for last UD both ser no are there for1 qty stock posting. Any ideas on how to add the serial number to the inspection lot for other 1 qty stock posting ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The procedure for assigning serial number to inspection stock posting is really difficult.What you have to do is delete the serial number then assign the rest one.

Now Is system not allowing to post the rest qty to block stock by clicking on continue on pop-up of the serial number assignment screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes now system not allow to post rest 1 qty. when i post remaining 1 qtyfor the same inspection lot, system show ser no assignment screen grey with "no. ser. no" field as 0/1 which shoud be 1/1.

when i see material document for last 321 mvt type with 1 qty( posted earlier to unres stock from same lot) and check ser no tab, both serial no. are showing for that 1 qty . How it become possible that two ser no. are assign to 1 qty posting.

please advise

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now do one thing post the remaining Qty in Unrestricted instead of Block stock.From Unrestricted move the required Qty to block stock with MB1b--->344 mvt type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

here i am not able to post remaining 1 qty in unrestricted stock. when i save posting to unrestricted, serial no assignment screen comes with " No ser. no. " as 0/1. (i guess no serial no. left for this remaining qty).

please advice how to tranport remaining qty to unrestricted stock and pass the lot from quality . advice if need any SPRO changes .

I want stock to come out of quality stock ....

Thanks for reply and your time.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

any advice......

just how to clear stock from quality.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the inspection lot is partially posting on April 2009, now rest are trying to post on todays date through quality inspection lot. as lot is old ....can issue may rise because of posting date/ Document date? please advise....

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Answers (0)