cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dyamic execution of report for every month and data through mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are using ECC6.00 With EHP4. My requirement is to send the list of pending notifications with the list details as appearing in transaction QM10. Every month i am supposed to change the from date and to date for example 01.07.2010 to 31.07.2010 for the month July.

How can i make system calculate the from and to date for every month and send mail.

I can schedule the job using SM36 but how to make system calculate the from and to date dynamically for every month. i.e., for august system should calculate date 01.08.2010 to 30.08.2010 automatically as the next month is reached.

Experts help required.

Regards,

M.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thank you for your information. I have used the early warning system to send the list of pending notifications. In this case the requirement is that to get the cost of scrapped material i.e., materails which are booked in Q3 and Q2. I believe that there is no standard LIS report which provides me the cost details ( To get the cost of Quality).

Kindly let me know if there is any info structure which will provide me with the detials of cost for the materails booked in Q3 and Q2 (Standard) so that i may be able to adopt the early warning system iteself.

Expecting your help in this regard,

Regards,

M.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Explore the concept of "Early Warning System"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DSK,

Thank you for your very helpful answer. The report that i am using is a "Z" report which is the copy of QM10 transaction. This is adopted so because, in QM10 we will not get the cost of the material for which the notification is created.I adopted the steps defined by you and was successful partially. The problem i face is that out of 10 or more columns that is present in the output of this report, i want only the cumulative value of the scrap. I created a layout, but the problme is i am not able to execute the report with the layout created by me.

I am not able to default the layout because users have many layout and if they change theirs as default, then my report will send wrong output in the mail.

Kindly help.

Regards,

M.M

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. You need to create a variant.

2. In this blank out the date and give all the required values which will filter for the Pending nofitications like notificaiton type, status, etc.

3. Then click save.

4. When you click save it will give you an option to save as variant.

5. Now in the Variant Attributes screen give the variant name/meanting

6. In the below you will get a "objects for selection screen)

7. In the same you will get the filed name calle d" notification date"/

8. Here Move the curson to the righ side you will find the selection variable, change to D-Dyanamic date calcuation and after that right side you will see one more column for the name of variable(input using only f4)

9. Here press f4,

10. then ypou get a pop up for selection varaible. there first Put "I: for current date and also 'I" for hte Current date +/- ??? days

in this give 30 days.

11. You can also use other function her.e

Now once the variant is created then you have to schedule a job for this program + variant in the sm36 and in the distribution list

you need to mention the email

check and let me know for the feedback

reg

dsk

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly let me know the Report that you are trying to send.

Reg

Dsk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Anyone who can provide help?

Regards,

M.M