cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency in TLane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I had a query regarding the TLane.As per guidance from you experts i had updated the peirod factor in TLane so that i could get the Availability date on required forecast date.

Now i have updated all the Tlane's. But some are not giving any impact on the requirement date.ie firstly the PR was supposed to be genrated on 15th of month but it is not doing so.

and also when i do the consistency check of the TLane i get the warning msg as Resource is already allocated to mns of trspt 0001 on trspttn lane.

Is it that if a Resource is used in one TLane cannot be used in another TLane.

Regards

Athilles

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here I guess you are refering to a single Transportation lane (say, A-->B) and a multiple means of transportations (say, Truck, Air etc) and you made the changes to period factor for all the means of transport but still you are not getting the avaiability date as required. This is based on several factors like transportation duration, GR processing time etc..could you be more detail about the requriment.

Your second question about the resource. Its just a warning so you can ignore it. Transportation resource can be used in any of the means of transport for a single transportation lane.

Answers (0)