cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract No in Reference Field in Revenue Recogination Accounting Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are presently having ECC 5 to ECC 6 upgrade.

While testing I found out that earlier in Ecc 5 while doing Revenue Recognition Accounting Document contained Contract No as the Reference Field Value.

But after upgrade to ECC 6 the reference field value in Accounting document of Revenue Recognition has changed to the No which is appearing in Group Field.

Therefore my client requires Contract No in reference field in Accounting Doc of Revenue Recogination.

I already checked in Copy-Control, But since in Revenue Recognition does not have an document type therefore I believe copy control is also not possible.

I am unable to find the setting for the same. Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Arunava Sahana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It actually depends on the Sort key field of the control tab of the GL account master data. Based on the value maintained here, the corresponding number will be updated in the accounting document in the line item level. Try this and it will work for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SNavaneetha Krishnan,

I am already getting Contract no & its line Item no in Assingment Field i.e. BKPF-ZUONR through Sort Key in GL Master.

What my requirment is that I want the Contract no in Reference Field i.e. BKPF-XBLNR in Revenue Recogination Document.

Regards,

Arunava Sahana

Answers (0)