cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error received while changing sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

while changing sales order we have received error message "An internal program error has occured.See note 44283".

So could you plesae explain me what needs to be done.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

To avoid to store inconsistent data in the future, activate the following method of the BADI BADI_SD_SALES:

> 1 - Transaction SE18

> 2 - Definition name: BADI_SD_SALES Menu: Implementation -> Overview double-click on implementation: IM_CORE_CHECK

> 3 - Now you will get an overview on the methods and you see also that the implementation IM_CORE_CHECK is inactive

> 4 - Press the change button and activate

This check works in the following way:

> 1 - if the number of items is less than 10 and there is an inconsistency the system will not store the data and an A-message will occur.

> 2 - If the number of items is greater than 10 and less than 50 and there is an inconsistency the data will be stored and an I-message will occur.

> 3 - if the number of items is greater than 50 there is no check because performance.

Edited by: Gerard Magorrian on Aug 6, 2010 4:01 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is a v1427 error. The error is raised when you have inconsistencies between VBAP and VBEP tables. The inconsistency will be a missing VBAP entry.

Please check your userexits, particularly those that modify internal tables directly, e.g. XVBAP etc. Often this occurs due to the statement MODIFY XVBAP (occurring around XVBAP-UPDKZ). Please ensure that when you have the following statement:

> LOOP AT XVBAP

You change it to:

> LOOP AT XVBAP WHERE UPDKZ <> 'D'

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Edited by: Gerard Magorrian on Aug 6, 2010 3:55 PM

Edited by: Gerard Magorrian on Aug 6, 2010 3:55 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what exactly you were trying to change ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User was changing the the document by clicking Edit in menu bar then New pricing document that time received error "An internal program error has occured.See note 442831".

Thanks