cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split for STO based on Material Loading Group

ananthula_sumanth
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, I want to split the Delivery created from STO based on material loading group. I checked SAP Note:166397 and it requires copying routine. But this solution is not accepted and looking for other solutions. Please help with any user-exit or badi which can solve the purpose. Delivery needs to be created from VL10B transaction.

Edited by: ananthula sumanth on Aug 6, 2010 9:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per OSS note 546668 (which refers to OSS note 166397) mentioned by you it is described how delivery split can be controlled via copy control - in SAP this is the way you can control it (in "natural" way)..

What does it mean that it is "not accepted"? Who didn't accpet it and why?

ananthula_sumanth
Participant
0 Kudos

The client is not accepting copy routines and is suggesting to implement the functionlity via any user-exit or BADI. We had gone thru SAP Notes: 546668 and also 166397. Is there any other method to implement this.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The copy routine is designed for this purpose - it's not clear why the client does not allow the use of it. In my opinion you should find the root casue of their resistance and offer an acceptable solution (if it is possible).

If you want to solve it in another way I guess you should go into a big development and develop your own copy routine functionality which could mean much more work (for you) and money (of your client) - instread of modifying a copy routine (maybe within few minutes).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check User Exit

- V50S0001

- USEREXIT_DELIVERY_GROUPS

Thanks & Regards

JP