cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Smartform How to display footer & some secndry window after Main window?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement in Smartform is to display footer and and secondary window after the Main window.

also if item goes to 2nd & 3rd Page then also after main window footer and some secondary window should appear.

Do i have to maintain footer and sec. window in Main Window itself

Plz tell me in detail.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the secondory windows after the main window.. when ever the main window of a page does not have sufficient sapce to print the records. it will extended to further pages.. so secondary windows are also appeared with the main window but with the same data...

I hope this will help you..

regards,

kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

In smartform, specific legth is allocated to each window, that you create for a page.

So, if you want to display secondary window on each page, create 1 secondary window with the required length and it will be displayed on each page.

And you have written that you want to display the footer of main window also on all pages. It won't happen when you display your footer in main window. you will have to create a new window for your footer as well. Main window footer will always get displayed at the end of the main window.

e.g. If your main window flows on second page, main window footer will be displayed on second page only.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your Kind help..

I got to know how to sort out this issue.

I have rewarded Points.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Just keep the separate secondary window and please locate the secondary window after the main window in the layout creation.

If you want to display this secondary window on all pages then leave as it is. It will be displayed on all pages.

If you want to display only at the last page, then set the condition - 'Only after the main window'.

Same for the footer. If you are maintaining the footer somewhere in a table inside the main window, then you have the option there to display on all page, just select or deselect as per your req.

Regards,

Selva K.