cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while activating the contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RE-FX, one contract has been created through RECN transaction with contract start date 01.03.1997.Two condition has been added one for Service Charge (144) amount 20 and Rent staff Quarters (145) amount 57,both the condition valid from 01.04.2007 & posting date is 01.10.2009.Now the user want to replace the condition from Rent staff Quarter (145) to Rent-Chawl(100).After changing the condition,at the time of activating the contract system give the error of :"Generation error in partner-related cash flow for Contrct".

Thnks,

Kadambari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kadambari,

Normally u will get this error when u have not entered partner in posting parameters tab, check it once

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have in posting parameter buisness partner is assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check the posting term assigned to new condition type.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kadambari,

please check your settings for reference flow types in customizing.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz

Sorry by contact you for this way, but I know you are a very hand-on expert in RE-FX, then I have an issue relate to Accrual in RE-FX, all detail is exposed in the following post: "Accrual is not working as expected", could you be so kindly to have a look on it y give an hint to solve it?

Thanks in advance

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is the error while activating the contract resolved or do you still face any problems with that?

Regards, Franz