cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which transaction code can transfer actual cost form one wbs to another wbs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Could you please tell me Which transaction code can I use to transfer actual cost from one wbs to another wbs,the two wbs are in different project ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Merry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Merry Please narrate your Proejct scenario or What kind of cost you wnated to trasfer. Provide more information on querry.

Based on your requirement you need to adopt solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

You can use KB11N :Manual Reposting of Primary Cost

Select from drop down menu, (WBS).

Hope this will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it through transaction KB11N also using screen variant "WBS element". Bu t in this transaction you need to give the Cost element and the Amount you want to transfer between WBSE's.

Regards,

Arul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Merry,

First check whether the first WBSE is settled or not? If settled, to which cost object it is settled (cost center, AUC etc...).

If the first WBSE is not settled you can create a settlement rule for the first WBSE mentioning the 2nd WBSE as the receiver, you can do this in the transaction CJ02, then after executing the settlement transaction (CJ88) the cost will be transfered from WBSE1 to WBS2.

If the first WBSE is already settled, then check for which cost object it is settled and then post a FI JV for transferring that amount to WBSE2.

Regards,

Praveen

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Settle the cost from one WBS Element to another.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,I want to transfer the acutal cost of one wbs element to another wbs element.Could you please tell me how to do ?