Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default customer master data

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I was looking support from you about the default customer master data, I don't want user key in some data in customer master so how can I do for setting default data each time user creates a new customer? That meas user does not need to key data, the system will propose automatically! Thanks a lot your help!

Best regards,

Nguyen Pham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go through this link,

[;

[;

Regards,

Sandip

Edited by: Sandipsinh Shaktavat on Aug 6, 2010 1:14 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your support! I appreciate your suggest and I am doing with transaction variant! That's a good idea! But I struggle with create variant!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you want to use this default customer information for the one time customers. So if it is for the one time customer. You can create one customer account for all one time customer account so that your user can gain a lot of time.

Please share your comments on this.

Thanks,

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

There is two way,one is if u want that field in grayed mode then do following settings,

Follow the IMG Path - Financial Accounting --> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable --> Customer Accounts --> Master Data --> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data --> Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers).

Here choose your sold to party account group, double click "Sales Data" and again double click "Shipping". Now you have the option of the said field to make it as mandatory". Choose that and save.

Second if you want some default value in that field then go for Screen Variant by Tcode: SHDO for Tcode: XD01

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Tcode XD01, create Customer with reference.

To this provide parameters of previously created customer in reference section, which will be used to create new customer.

By this all the required mandatory info will copy to the new customer, apart from customer details like, name & address.

Thanks & Regards

JP