cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA30, HR Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In PA30 , inside organizational assignment option we have to add 2 fields below CRG Code , So please let me know that any tcode or exit name for addition of field.

Regards

Alok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

You will need to perform the below steps to add additional fields to the org assignment screen in PA30:

1. Enhance the required Infotype (in ur case 0001): Goto Tran PM01 and select 'Single Screen' Tab. Enter the Infotype No. & Infotype version(Country based). Select the radio button 'Customer Include' and click on 'Generate Objects'. (Remember the Screen no. that is populated by default or u can even change it)

2. Click 'Create' on the pop-up for creation of Customer Include - CIxxxx.

3. Create your Customizing include with the additional fields & activate.

4. Use SE11: The fields added in the CI include would also now appear in the table PAxxxx (ur case PA0001).

5. Goto Tran PM01 and select 'Single Screen' Tab. Select the radio button u201CInclude Screenu201D and enter the screen no (here 0200). Click 'Edit'.

6. It takes you to se38 with a default module pool program generated automatically. Click on u201CLayout Editoru201D & then on u201CChangeu201D.

7. This will take you to the screen painter. Align the fields and activate the screen.

8. Goto Tran PM01 and click on the button 'Assign Enhancement' on top.

9. In change mode, click on 'Add Entries'. Enter the Z mod pool prog generated and the screen no and press 'Save'.

10. Go to PA30 & check the enhancement done to the Infotype. You will see that the infotype screen is enhanced with the required fields.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for giving good way but still i am not able to add fields in PA30.When we click on generate object then we get error message "Structure HCMT_BSP_PA_IN_R0001 does not exist".

Please let me know that how can i add fields .

Regards

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

This seems to be a DDIC error.

Why dont u debug the situation by putting a breakpoint::: menu->breakpoint at-> statement-> message e361

and execute?

You will be able to analyse why this error message is coming.

Just check for the conditions when this error is being shot.

and find the values of the variables n try to understand by the calls in the debugger.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for giving solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Once again i need some help from your side on the same . Actually when we add fields on Sub Screen 0200 then i don't see same field on PA30 after generating object .

Instead of this when we use screen 2000 and program MP000100 for addition of fields then i see same field on PA30.

But i am not able to put values on io/op fields.

So please give me more clarification on the same.

Regards

Alok.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

can you please help me out.

i tried giving both subscreen num 0200 and screen num 2000 bt still enhanced fields are nt appearing fr me in PA30 t-code. i hve follwed the same steps as mentioned in the thread.

Warm regards,

Souparnika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

very helpful