cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Scenario is i have a single contract and i do billing for one material (service material) say for eg bus, now i've 4 type of bus like ACbus, non ac bus, mini bus and volvo bus.... so i've to create 4 condition reocord which should be picking up in my pricing depening on the type of bus i select in my contract,

where can i keep this option in my contract so that i can accordingly choose the type of the bus so that accordingly my price conditin master should be picked up in my pricing

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try variant pricing for this kind scenario.

To do Variant Configuration in Detail.

Follow the following procedure:

• Create a Material BUS in tcode MM01 with KMAT material type with Item category (002)

• Create Characteristics in tcode CT04 - ZBUS, where in values mention the Color of the bile like Red, Blue etc

• Create another characteristics in tcode CT04 - ZPrice, where directly go the additional data tab and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP Dictionary it will ask for)

• Assign these two characteristics to a Class in tcode CL01 - ZBUSclass ( Type 300) in characteristics tab page.

• Then go to tcode CU41 Configuration profile select the material and enter the description click on the class assignment ie assign ZBUSclass.

• Now go back to tcode CT04 - enter ZBUS -go to values- select Red- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Select Procedure enter in front 10 write - $self.ZPrice='ACbus' and save

• Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

• Now select Blue- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Editor - Select Procedure enter in front of 10 write - $self.ZPrice='NonAc_bus' and save. Similarly, for mini bus and volvo_bus

• Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

• Now go to tcode VK11 - Enter VA00 (Condition type)(e.g. Std RVA001 Pricing Procedure) - enter variant 'ACbus', 'NonAc_bus' and others give the rates accordingly and create the sales order.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (0)