cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cv01n and pushbutton questions (need help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, first of all, i apologize if i post this in the wrong section.

i was tasked to create a button or link in a transaction (like MIRO) that, when clicked, will direct you to a website/webpage. will it be easier do it using push button or doing it using cv01n (which my former colleague suggested)? i did a program using push button and it works but i dont know how to implement it in MIRO. i have been searching for guides and step by step procedures in the internet about cv01n but to no avail. can anyone help me? thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jebster,

To achive this you need to do following things:

1. Add the MIRO in object link filed of dms i.e. cv01n . For this see standard availbale objects and add it. Please check in SE80 for available screen exits.

2. Add the dms screen to MIRO.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravindra,

thank you for your response but sorry, im sort of confused with your instructions. can you give me a step by step procedure on how to do what you just said? it seems what they taught me here is different from what you are saying. here is what i've been doing::

i went to cv01n > filled out Document and Document Link > filled out the description > clicked on open original (bottom part of page) > clicked the check mark > located the webpage that will be used > under object links tab, i select where to link the page

is that correct? if so, how do i link MIRO to the webpage? if not, could you teach me the proper way or give me a link that i could refer to? i know it's a pain in the ass but i would greatly appreciate it. thanks!

Answers (0)