cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI using Proxy with SRM system - Docs doesn't flow

0 Kudos

Scenario

SRM --> XI --> SRM using ABAP Proxy. Proxy was generated at SRM system. Everything is working good.

Recently we have installed PI7.1 and migragted the objects from XI to PI7.1.

During the test, PI successfully sent out the documents to SRQ, but in the message at SRQ, the sender payload has the documents, but not the receiver payload.

Please let me know if you have clue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the test, PI successfully sent out the documents to SRQ, but in the message at SRQ, the sender payload has the documents, but not the receiver payload.

Have you checked the MONI, RWB monitoring etc? ... are you getting the payload after the mapping? Although re-generation of proxy is not required after upgrade, but if everything looks okay in PI and PI is sending out message correct, then do re-generate the proxy and activate it ...

Also, check the message monitoring in your receiving SRM system.

Regards,

Neetesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Neetesh for your response.

What message monitoring you meant to check in SRM system? You mean SXMB_MONI? If so, my question is the same as mentioned earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If so, my question is the same as mentioned earlier.

So you mean to say that PI is sending out the message with correct payload but as the proxy reaches SRM system, the payload is not there anymore, right?

Have you re-generated the proxy and tried again?

0 Kudos

What happens if I regenerate the Proxy?

As mentioned earlier, this scenario is working good using XI, if I regenerate the proxy, will it affect XI?