cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBOF Issue related to updating Old Invoices after activating Rebate Check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have issue related to VBOF and Old Invoices.

I have a Payer X for this I have created Rebate Agreement with 2 days Validity. I have created 2 Invoices on day1. Currently my payer doesnt have Rebate Relevant check. Later on I make that Payer relevant for Rebate.After that I have run VBOF but it didnt fetch me any data.

My Question here if I have Old Invoices for Payer X. Later on I activated the Rebate Check in Customer Master and then run VBOF but it didnt updated my Old Invoices. Can we update the Old Invoices if I have activated my Payer for Rebate later.Please could guide me if there is any SAP Note.

Thanks,

Sam Rock.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

If the payer settings have changed for rebate index, you have to recompile the rebate index by means of tcode OVB3, just running VBOF will not help. So please recompile the rebate index (table VBOX), and check if the values are considered. If not then try VBOF but after doing OVB3. This should work for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Thank you very much for your help. I only have 1 Invoice for whcih Rebate was not updated using VBOF. As per your suggestion I need to run OVB3 and then run VBOF. I want to test OVB3 only for the single Invoice for my Testing. In OVB3 Do I need to tick the option of " First Delete Table Content" what does it do? Does it clears the entries in VBOX Table. What Inputs I need to give in

1. First run.

2. Max Runtime.

3. Continue Every.

Looking forward for your reply,

Thanks & Regards,

Sam Rock.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give first run date on today's date and time as present time

Max run time can be 10minutes or say 1 hour

Dont maintain any value for Continue every or maintain 0 there

First delete table need not be ticked.

Now you have to be cautious in giving the invoice number. Give only the invoice numbers you want to rectify. Dont do any mistake here and execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

I have given the Inputs as 1 Hr in max runtime and 0 days in Continue everyday. But When I execute it gave me the error

"Select lower val. for "Max.runtime" or higher val. for "Continue every" . Could you suggest if I ned to make any changes in the Inputs. As I could see report automatically runs in backgroound.

Thanks & Regards,

Farhan Farooq.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may have to explore little bit there.!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I think it is possible. VBOF is only for that purpose. However if the invoices are created before the start date of the agreements, then it is not possible to update the value of the invoice in the agreement. If the invoice is created first, then the invoices created after that can be updated even though they were not relevant earlier, but later became relevant due to payer data.

I dont know what your case is. You can check the date of the agreement and invoices created and then come to a conclusion.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check report RV15B002 /RV15B001

or

check for correct backlog option

oss note: 75778