cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Scheduling Agreements still in Credit Check / Rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am running into an issue with expired Scheduling Agreements on the SD side (VA31,VA32, etc.). There are many Scheduling Agreements that expired on a range of dates from 2005 to 2009, SA's that customers will not send JIT delivery schedules for anymore and are basically just out in the open and unused. The issue is that these Scheduling Agreements are still being taken into account when a credit check is run. Additionally, when our rescheduling jobs run at off-hour times, the system is still attempting to allocate materials to these orders. The main problem with this is that it causes additional processing time for the rescheduling job.

The current business process for these old Scheduling Agreements is to reject all the line items within the applicable SA, and as a result our rescheduling jobs avoid these orders, and they do not show up in VKM4. However, the Valid To date in the SA is clearly in the past and I'm wondering if there is a way to have these closed without having to reject every line item.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy

For credit check I would recommend:

1) Using your own routine to exclude expired sch agreements in OVA8- Document controlling- 'No credit check' field.

2) rejecting at header level/ using "mass'.

For Rescheduling

1) Using button "Unconfirmed documents required" checked.

2) Creating your own copy of the program SDV03V02 including document number, document type in the selection fields and creating a variant excluding specific, expired Sch Agreements. To reduce processing time, you may also try the 'divide and rule' policy and execute several parallel/serial runs by using ranges of materials, plants, document types. I am sure you might have already tried this.

Hope this helps.