Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value entered in UI elment field disappears in Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing a weird behavior in the HCM Processes and Forms on Portals,

I have designed the form using HRASR_DT t-code and done all the mapping correctly ,

The form is a Salary Change Form ,it has 2 fields Current Annual Salary(Read Only) and New Annual Salary(User entered).

When i enter any amount in New Annual Salary and click anywhere in the form the entered value disappears.

Also when i Click on Check and Send then the New Annual Salary field is populated automatically with the Current Annual Salary amount, this is really strange behavior of the form

Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks,

Rimpa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the bindings for the field in Adobe Designer and also make sure there is no JS/FormCalc script associated with the fields.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rimp,

U can actually check if the binding is there for the field.

if binding is not there with and field for the UI element , then the value will disappear.

Thanks,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well did not expect from a old SCN member like you. You should have posted the solution while closing the thread.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may like to check if the error is in the form or in the backend. For this purpose you´d better go to tx SFP and turn on the very detailed trace, through the menu. Once on, the trace is attached as a set of debugging files to every form (left bottom atta icon). If you see the right number there and wrong in the form, then the error is in the form. If it is wrong in the attached data file, the error is in the backend.

regards Otto