cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different types of table nodes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok this is probably a silly question but I have two different kind of of tables. The first looks like 3 columns the first one yellow and the second two are white. This one I build table lines on the table painter and when I add nodes under it I have to create a table line first and it adds the cells under it. This lets me assign text to each cell.

The second type the icon looks like the "creates new session" icon (window with a sun inside of it) This one does not let me make table_lines but does let me create text's nodes directly and then assign what kind of table line under the text nodes output options.

I've gone through all the tabs on both types to see if there is a setting that changes it from one to the other but haven't found anything. The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to line up some fields on the second type of table but I cant seem to tell the text node which cell to put each field in becuase the second type of table doesn't let me create the table line node under it.

does anyone know how to change a table from one type to the other?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If I understood right, the second node is a 'old' table node which is no more used in smartform development, (you can't create one, however changes could be done). You may not convert it to the present Table node but can redefine those logic in new table node.

For some more information regarding OLD table node you can refer the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/d2/69a148cd8b11d3b563006094192fe3/content.htm

Regards,

Karthik

Edited by: Karthik S on Aug 6, 2010 12:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much I'm new to sap and smartforms and thats been driving me crazy.

Answers (0)