Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying between different pricing procedures - Quotation to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have the following requirement.

For special price request, a quoation will be created ( with price entered manually - condition type ZPR1 is manual). this quotation will be approved and subsequently they will create a Sales Order with reference to the quotation

In Sales Order, the price is automatic ( condtion type - ZPR0 condition record is determined automatically). Now the requirement is whenever we create a Sales order wtih reference to the special price quotation. the manual price in the quotation should be copied to the sales order.

Please let me know how to copy between different condition types, the rest of pricing structure is the same only the price condition type is different. ( i have copied the price procedure and replaced only the price condition type in the quotation).

Please help me.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope ZPR1 is in both quotation pricing procedure and sales order pricing procedure.

If yes, then yes you can get this done by copy controls: VTAA T Code - for quote to order - at item level - select the item category - go to details and use price type C - Copy manual elements and redetermine others

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just curious why do you want to have different pricing condition types in quotation and Sales order?

Basically you need to map the condition type in Quotation with the corresponding condition type in Sales order.

You might need to refer to VOFM routines.

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two different pricing procedures in Quotation and Sales Order.

User's wanted to have a manual entry for pricing in the quotation but not in the Sales Order.

User will enter manual price in the sales quoation and after approval it needs to be copied in to the sales order, where as during the sales order creation, the price should not be entered manually ( it should be determined from the condition record.)

Thanks

Venkat

Edited by: Venkata Rama Reddy Kanneti on Aug 8, 2010 6:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try something like this.

Step 1 ) Have condition type X u2013 manual entry possible.

Condition type Y- no manual entry.

Step 2 ) Have X in reference condition type for condition type Y.

Step 3 ) Have both the condition type in pricing procedure and use the condition exclusion technique with u201CDu201D. Only Y condition type will be active and there will no calculation error.

Hope this helps, because same technique was used for one of my business scenario.

Mauryanu2026