cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP 2005 Installation of Central instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have finished ERP 2005 Central instance on windows 2003 with oracle 10g.

In the last steps of Sap Inst. I got given below error and Java Instance is not coming up....

ERROR 2010-08-05 12:29:32

CJS-30152 Java process server0 of instance ECC/DVEBMGS04 [ABAP: ACTIVE, Java: (dispatcher: RUNNING, server0: STARTING)] did not reach state STARTING_APPS after 20:00 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2010-08-05 12:29:32

FCO-00011 The step startJava with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Call_Offline_CTC|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|startJava was executed with status ERROR .

Any idea what would be the root cause of this error.

Thanks

Sukrut s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have fixed the issue bye correcting the JAVA_HOME in various batch file...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to start the Java processes manually using the SAP MMC or jcontrol. Check the developer trace files if the Java didn't come up.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have fixed the issue....

Actually I did modify the path for JAVA_HOME in /usr/sap/SID/<dve**>/j2ee/configtool/configtool.bat and similar action for visual administrator. and now I am able to login to config tool and visual admin and my istallation also completed successfully.

Thank you all for your help..

Sukrut S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the java start some times fails trouble shooting can be done as follows

1)restart the server and the system

2)if virtual memory is low java engine will not come up so check the stanadard of changing virtual memory if it is for 32 bit you better give 8 GB anf if it is 64 bit give 10 GB this is minimum vm i am mentioning .

3) if sdm is in stand alone mode then also java engine will not come you have to make it to integrated mode then only it will come up.

Regards

Zia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii ,

Can you tell me which phase you got the error in sap inst. ? And can you paste the default trace here?

Thank you,

vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, try to check the dev_server0 and bootstrap traces ... Also the defaulttrace.trc

Regards.