Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions / Account Group

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created a Account Group (Sales Partner) where I have only maintain the General Data and supressed all other field.

And my 2nd Account Group is (Local Sales Customer) that contain all the General, Sales Area and Company Code Data, where 4 partner function comes by default as mandatory function.

I have created a "sales partner" customer master let say 6000000001.

and 5000000001 customer with "local sales customer" account group, where SP,SH,BP and PY comes by default.

Now I want to assign sales partner 6000000001 to customer 5000000001, in partner function tab as a sales partner..

what is the step by step process pls do advise.

Looking for the prompt response..

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Ticket closed.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Check allowed Partner Function (PF) in account group Local Sales Partner.

2. If PF Sales Partner is entered in above case, then go to XD02, Partner tab, enter the respective PF and NO. 600...01.

Cheers,

Rajan.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan,

Issue so far resolved.

I can now successfully incorporate the partner function.

But now this partner function is not coming on the invoice, how should i proceed for this...

Pls advise.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should go to SD > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set up partner determination > Set Up Partner Determination for Billing Header and Set Up Partner Determination for Billing Item and partner functions in procedure and maintain it. But if you want to come that partner function to your billing, sales partner account number should be created in the local sales customer' s partner as PY(Payer). Please share with us if there will be a progress on this issue.

Thanks,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I by pass this step, client requirement has been changed, I call it from customer master record.

Sorry for not updating you for this this time, thank you so much for your valueable message.

I am closing hte issue to to maximum number range.

Regards