cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to update ruleset

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

pls through some light on this what is ruleset and how to update are configre ruleset

regards,

sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rule set defines risk id for conflicting functions. You can edit standard rule set accoring to your needs or create your own rule set. You might want read best practices before you want to edit std.rule set.

Thanks

Laks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to hire an experienced consultant as updaing ruleset is a very potent and important activity. You may want to be careful in updating the ruleset.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Can you be more specific in which situations you want to update rule set.

in day to day support projects or after uploading default risk sets into RAR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari,

thanks for ur kind reply i got correct picture after ur answers.but pls can you tel me l how to update rule set in day to day support projects.thanks in advance for ur efforts.

sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sanjay,

Its very rare updating ruleset in RAR.

Upon business change in a company( whenever a new risk need to be configured or new action/tcode/permission is changed in RAR) then you will be updating the particular rule for a risk not entire rule set.

In my experience I never see any ruleset update except rules update for particular risk.

I think you should have better training for Access control before you ask these questions.

Regards

Hari