cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report AMNT_REJECT from DP91....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

I am working with a client that uses PS, SD, IM, and FI. I'm more of a PS guy but the client has a requirement to have a custom report of the Rejected amounts in DP91. The field name is AMNT_REJECT and it seems to only be found in two structures VPK_UNDO_REJECT and VPK_DI_GUIDATA. The client would like to capture the old values as well as capture future output values.

Can anyone tell me where we can get this data for reporting purposes? Where is it "stored"?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Not sure how helpful this will be, but let me try.

Since Resource-Related Billing Request is a sales document ( Credit/Debit Memo Request) and you are talking about the value of rejected items ( I guess), you can pick it from table VBAP. The rejected amount can be obtained from VBAP- NETWR and rejection reason from VBAP- ABGRU. What I would do is create a SQVI ( QuickViewer) object as a join of tables VBAK ( Request Header) and VBAP(Item). The selection fields would be Document type, Document #, Item #, Reason for Rejection and the result fields would be Document #, Item #, Reason for Rejection and net value.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input.. However, this issue isn't about what gets rejected in the DMR, it's about the amount that gets rejected in the DP91 before the DMR creation, this rejected amount isn't billed or included in the DMR created as it is.