cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter FCC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team

i am getting the following errors in the File Adapter when i am using the FCC Parameters.

1)Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Mandatory parameter 'xml.keyfieldName': no value found

2)Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Mandatory parameter 'Detail.keyFieldValue': no value found

My FCC parameters are

Header.fieldNames,Header.fixedLengths,Detail.fieldNames,Detail.fixedLengths

i am receiving a file from the FTP server; the file structure has header and detail records.

Please help me out

tahnx a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep the occurance as 0...1 and try. will be fixed.

As you have mentioned the key field as mandatory field and the value is not able to found.

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your header and details lines in the file will contain the first value which differentiates them.

That field becomes your Keyfiled.

Add the following to the configuration:

xml.keyfiledName - the 1st field name from the header and detail

header.keyFieldValue - vakue from the header line

detail.keyFieldValue - value from the detail line

Regards,

Pragati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess your input file is a Fixed length file and you have some records which are header and some are details.

so for that you need to provide the mandatory fields , otherwise File adapter cannot differentiate the Header and Detail recods.

Heade.keyfieldName

Deatils.keyfieldName

also 

Header.keyFieldValue

Detail.keyFieldValue

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Mandatory parameter 'xml.keyfieldName': no value found

Where have you maintained the above parameter...not sure about your actual configuration but check this blog on key field specification: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem

Regards,

Abhishek.