cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical Workorder Visibility for Equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - I have a question related to historical workorder visibility for equipment. The scenario below should explain what I'm looking for. Hope you can either tell me how to do it or explain why it can't be done!

We want to be able to see, within the workorder, the history of orders for each piece of equipment. With the 'primary' piece of equipment (that piece of equipment entered on the initial screen when creating a workorder or listed in the Header tab of the workorder), this is not a problem and we see all historical orders associated with that piece of equipment. HOWEVER, for the 'secondary' pieces of equipment, those that are listed on the objects tab in the workorder, we cannot see any history. These pieces of equipment are listed in the workorder as needing maintenance, also. What are we doing wrong or what configuration do we need to set so that the workorder history can be viewed within THAT workorder for each piece of equipment listed? Is it possible? Maybe it's not possible for the "secondary" pieces of equipment. That's what I need to know.

Thanks for your responses!

Susan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

You say that the order list for the ref.object (primary piece of equip.) can be seen in the work order. This is through the object info and from there branching to Display PM orders transaction,right? If so, then the order list for the equipment in the object list also can be viewed. Double clicking on the equipment will take you to the equip.master and in that screen, under Environment click on orders then the system will navigate to the Display PM orders transaction again.

Please correct me if I got you wrong.

Thanks

Ravi

Edited by: Kolukuluri Ravi Shankar Varma on Aug 17, 2010 2:48 PM