cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM upload and publish error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error log shows during upload and publish suppliers catalog as Currency missing - and value of characteristic /CCM/PRICE is currency-dependent.

The process I did was would normally go to Edit Catalogues u2013 Select 3663 Catering u2013 click Upload, upload the spreadsheet and ensure it was successful by looking at the logs, then go back to Catalogue Overview u2013 select the Master Catalogue and Publish.

I can see the items in CCM, but when I go into the Portal, into Shop and search the Internal Catalogue, I am seeing the message u201CNo Products Foundu201D

Please help to figure out the issue.Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

I assume 3663 Catering is a Supplier Catalog which is mapped to your Master Catalog? Did you ensure the products are contained in the Master Catalog also in case there is an issue here with the mapping?

Also - you say in the SC when you search for items in the catalog you receive the 'No products found' message, if you navigate through the catalog hierarchy into the relevent category can you find the items that way? It may be that your TREX engine is not working, this is a common cause of the 'No products found' message.

Regards,

Jason