Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7.0-PPS-Payment Gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPions,

SRM7.0 - PPS - Ehp4.

Can some one send me this documentation on BADI's mentioned in the help.sap.com lines below. I think i cant see the below mentioned node as PPS is not yet activated in my system.

Tender Fee Processing

Tender Fee Payment

Suppliers can pay the tender fee either directly to the purchasing organization or using an online payment gateway. For more information about configuring an online payment gateway, see the Business Add-In (BAdI) documentation in Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management under  SRM Server  Procurement for Public Sector Functions  Customer Enhancements (BAdIs)  Tendering  Tender Fee and Earnest Money Deposit  Enhance Tender Fee Online Payment .
You can also define how the system stores a supplier's tender fee payment information, for example, you can automatically transfer payment information from SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) to Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP ERP. For more information, see the BAdI documentation in Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management under  SRM Server  Procurement for Public Sector Functions  Customer Enhancements (BAdIs)  Tendering  Tender Fee and Earnest Money Deposit  Enhance Tender Fee Payment .

Also pls help me in : Giving inputs to the BANKERS(vendor providing gateway).

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashwin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using SRM 7.0 with PPS.I would like to know about the Tender Fee Payment for RFx. For that I have configured following steps.

1. Define Tendering Options (maintained Tender Fee as optional).

2. Define Basic Data for Tender Fee Payment ( maintained Tender fee amount as 500 and Currency as INR)

3. Define Tender Fee and EMD Payment Methods (Already maintained values for Cheque, Cash , Draft , Online Payment) .

I created RFx and maintained the date for Payment and Publish the Bid. But after that how the purchaser will permit to vendor or how vendor will submit his payment information? I am not getting any buttons from Bidder side as well as I didnu2019t get any button from purchaser side to approve vendor. At presently we are not using online payment functionality.

Does it required to implement any BADI? Am I missing any steps? Please suggest me.

I have already open thread. Please reply on following thread.

Regards,

Abhijeet