cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero amount for approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created one appropriation request thro' IMA11 and maintained 5 level of approvers, now I maintained different variants and entered some amount against each one. Now I am sending one variant for approval thro work flow ( Z development), now in pending approval screen other level of approvers are able to see the amount to be approved but 4th level person is not able to see the amount and getting zero value there.

I would like to know the reason.

Same thing I tested in development/quality but there it is working fine.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

How you have solved the problem? I am also facing the same but unfortunately, it is not authorisation issue.

Thanks in Advance

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashutosh,

Check the authorization availability for the user.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for reply,

Could you please brief me how can i check the authorization for user , any t code?

Regards

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

After executing the transaction of the Appropriation request approval, in the command bad enter tcode /nsu53 or /osu53. Then system displays the authorization check, if any authorization is missing, please contact your BASIS admnistrator to rectify the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a Z Development check whether all the objects have been transported from Quality to Production correctly. If you have any Authorisation object control, after running the transaction in question, ask the user to run Transaction /NSU53 on the same screen. You will get where exactly the authorisation for the user is missing. You can ask you BASIS team to correct accordingly.

Regards,

Arul.