Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message "No need to maintain transactions "- After upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have just upgraded a system from 4.6c to ECC6. On execution of step 2B it gives me the message "You do not need to maintain the transactions". Normally I hope it to list the changes in SU24 but I instead got this message. I was wondering if anyone has faced something similar in the past? Does it mean there are no differences to be worked upon? Or I just did something wrong here!

Regards

Chinmaya

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chin,

What about your SU24 values?

In Step 2b - Any changes to check indicators or field values in transaction SU24, you can compare these with the new SAP default values. The values delivered by SAP are displayed next to the values you have chosen so that you can adjust them if necessary. If you double-click on the line, you can assign check indicators and field values. You maintain these as described in the documentation for transaction SU24.

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

That's the thing I expect it to give the SU24 values but it instead gives me this message and no values from SU24.

Thanks,

Chinmaya

0 Kudos

HI,

do you have values in usobt_c and usobx_c? And whats about the SU22-tables usobt and usobx?

Maybe they got lost during the upgrade? Between 46C and 7.xx there is a big Delta....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Both the customer tables do have values and so do the SU22 tables. That is what my concern is that there is a big delta and yet SU25 shows no transactions.

Regards,

Chinmaya

0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

We are receiving same error in step 2B after EHP1 upgrade - "No need to maintain transactions". I am not able to find any answer anywhere

System BW 700

Many Thanks,

Pankaj