cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix indicator in Deployment Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

Our customer has a requirement that, we need fix the Deployment order(BH)for last time deployment run for long term and daily excution only for the current week.

Since we use real time deployment for daily run, the replan all and the replan the unfix stock transfer orders will delete these DD(confirmed) orders, so I am asking If there is a program which can automacially Fix the deployment orders. ( double click the DD(confirmed) see DEP:ConRl . column Order Fixed)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Can you try /sapapo/rr1 in change mode for fixing it

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

One option is to develop a program. First read BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 to get deployment orders in the locations required and then use BAPI BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3 for setting the the fixing indicator. This program can be run after deployment runs.

There is a field in product master on SNP2 tab, "Fix Stock Transfer Orders", However, I am not sure if it works for deployment orders.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta and all experts.

We are trying to avoid the develop since the tight time for the project.

SInce we use real time deployment and click the consider forecast in source location in Matloc.

In real time deployment , only the replan all and replan unfix stock tranfer orders will take consider forecast into account. (the Do not change option do not work for condier forecast) but the replan all and replan unfix stock tranfer orders will delte all the DD(confirmed) in whole planning horizon, (Do not respect the deployment horzion maintained 7 days in the deployment program.)

So I am except the develop the program to fix the DD(confrimed) any alterntive to way to keep the DD(confirmed) for long period , using the real time deployment.

BTW , the fix stock tranfer order in SNP2 tab is not work for this case.

Regards

James.