Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Agent installation + RZ20

florin_radulea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I will need some responses from you about how to configure CEN (Central Monitorin) using CCMS Agents.

First to let you know what I did until now:

1. I Installed and configured our solution manager (ZSP)

2. I Installed the CCMS agents on our satellite systems

3. I registered the agents using command: ./sapccm4x -R pf=/<my instance profile> (For ABAP), and for JAVA systems I used Java Administrator

4. The return code was 0 (successful)

5.In TX RZ21 I am able to see all agents registered by me. Please see this [picture|http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5506/agentsinstalled.jpg]

6.If I select for example one of my agent and I chose Self-Monitoring of the Agents button I get [this scrren|http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8213/capturebbm.jpg]

a. My question is: Where I can see the monitoring MTE/objects for satellite systems monitored with CCMS in rz20 on CEN system?

b. I have to perform more steps to be able to see the monitoring objects in CEN system. I mention that I only registered CCMS agents and I didn't performed more steps.

c. I want to configure auto-reaction method from CEN system, but I think that I have to be able to see the MTE of satellite systems in CEN system.

Can you please give me some responses from your experiences?

Best regards,

Florin Radulea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow these steps.

Create CSMREG User - RZ21 -> Technical Infrastructure ® Configure Central System ® Create CSMREG User.

Enabling System Monitoring for Satellite System - DSWP - Select your Solution, Operations Setup --> System Monitoring --> Setup System Monitoring --> Activate Monitoring, Check CCMS Connectivity as well.

RZ20 --> Extras -> Activate maintenance function, Create your own Moitoring Tree

Now Select your Monitoring Tree and click create. In the next screen U would see all Satellite Systems and MTEs.

Regadrs,

Pj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

> a. My question is: Where I can see the monitoring MTE/objects for satellite systems monitored with CCMS in rz20 on CEN system?

> b. I have to perform more steps to be able to see the monitoring objects in CEN system. I mention that I only registered CCMS agents and I didn't performed more steps.

> c. I want to configure auto-reaction method from CEN system, but I think that I have to be able to see the MTE of satellite systems in CEN system.

Refer:

Rajeev

florin_radulea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh and Rajeev,

Thank you for your nice explanations. With your help I was able to solve my problem

Best regards,

Florin Radulea