cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform barcode printing problem in epson printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with barcode printing in EPSON printer. if i print the form in HP printer it is printing barcode but in EPSON printer it is printing value insted of barcode.

Please let me know any solution.

Thanks,

shekar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello shekark

Can you please share with us How did you manage to print the barcode

I have the same problem , I have to print the barcode with the epson printer , but so gar just text is been display

Can you please help me out

Best Regards

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i´m trying to configure EPSON TM-U950P

is this printer compatible with SAP?

this printer is not listed in sap note 153879

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use device type SAPWIN, if you configure your printer using this device type it will use your operating system drivers and settings like page format...

hope it will help you.

thanks,

shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, I solved the problem with SAPWIN device type, its working fine.

Edited by: shekark on Aug 11, 2010 1:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shekar...

i am also getting same problem can you plz help me out...

Problem is i have created ZBarcode in se73..In smartform i am getting output as Barcode it self....but when i am going to scan the that value using barcode reader ..i am not able to get...actaully here Devicetype is HPLJ4 ..Is there any other settings needed for configuring this device with Z barcode...

Can you plzz help me out..

Thanks in advance.

Veena

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use the new barcode technology to create your barocde in SAP. If so you need to use a smartform. It will not work with sapscript. See Note #645158.

Regards,

Aidan

bm_naidu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The new barcode technology does not work via device types EPESCP9, EPESCP2 or EPESCP

(all for EPSON dot matrix printer) as per Note #645158.

You can print barcode using windows device type SAPWIN Access Method S if your printer is

connected to a Windows print server running SAPSprint.(Note #894444), for this you may need

to check the settings in SPAD.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply I made changes in SPAD and i changed device type SWIN now it is printing in Unknown format instead of BARCODE. is there any other settings i need to maintain. please suggest me.

Thanks,

Shekar

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See thread

If you use new barcode technolgy, then Epson device types don't support this but HP PCL devcie types do.(see SAP note #645158) One solution here is to print via SAPWIN and windows. In this way the new barcode technology is supported.

Regards,

Aidan