cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

while crating biling the order the error is The sales order you want to deliver, with order type OR, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has been observed that you have posted couple of questions today which are all basic and you can very well find answers to those if you search the forum.

Please make an attempt to search the forum before posting such basic or repeated questions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Observe two thing in your business process.

1) Go to VOV7 select your item category and execute. There check what is maintained for the field Completion Rule. Therea are fair chances that, in your case, it may be "A" . Change it to "B" and save. And also, Billing Relevance for the I Cat in transaction.

2) Copying control for the transaction.

Thanks & Regards

JP

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check following,

1.Check your order quantity and status of those item in VBUP table or Item document flow.

This error is faced either there are no items which matches with the delivery creation criteria(No schedule line is due) or item are already being delivered.

Solution:While creating delivery with VL01N, in the selection date field enter the date of delivery in the sales order.

Now delivery should be created.

2. Either Item is not relevent for Delivery may be Service item.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By this message I could understand that you are tyring to delivery the material which is not relevant for Delivery. Please check whether the item is relavant for Delivery or not. Moreover as per my understanding you wont get this message at the time of creation of billing document (as you have mentioned in the title of this message "Billing The Order".)

Please check if the Item is not relevant for delivery you can direcly invoice the item with reference to the Sales Order...

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the default billing type assigned to Order type OR?

Regards,

SK