Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a WSDL generated by a Function Module Web Service

Development:

[http://dev.xxx.com:1080/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_4B9BE30395435803E10000000A01F005/wsdl11/allinone/ws_policy/document?sap-client=777]

Quality:

[http://quality.xxx.com.sa:1080/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_4BAB28C7E0C8132FE10000000A01E719/wsdl11/allinone/ws_policy/document?sap-client=777]

The binding key from developement & Quality differs.

How can we get the WSDL URL Dynamically?

Can anyone help.

Thanks in Advance.

Gokul.N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you might want to give the WSIL service a try. It returns information on all services in a nice XML.

the URL is http://<your_server>:<port>/sap/bc/srt/wsil?sap-client=<nnn>

you should cache the results though since depending on the number of your services and configurations this might return a lot of data and therefore is probably not suitable to be called prior to each actual service call.

regards, anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks fot your reply Anton.

Where you will represtnt the WeB Service name?

Regards,

Gokul.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

represent the webservice name? what do you mean?

how to query for a specific service? thats the bad thing about this standard service, it does only return all servicedescriptions of your system. personally I did create a BSP service which I pass the service name, let the BSP service call the WSILlocally (at the server), parse it and return only the WSIL part I am interested in. no big deal actually.

hope it helps,

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for everone for the response.

I have debuged the SOAMANAGER WDA Application and found the Configuration & Binding key for the WSDL.

Configuration Key : SRT_CFG_DIR

Binding Key for the Configuration : SRT_RTC_DATA

Regards,

Gokul.N

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know why you want binding wsdl dynamically?

Regards,

gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav....

These WSDL are triggered from Flex application.

Now we are hardcoding.

We have to make this dynamic....

You can see the difference in the Configuration/Binding GUID Key both from Development / Quality System.

How to get that based on the system (Dev/QAL) for the Web Service?

Regards,

Gokul.N

rb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

coul you not use a property file? With this you can maintain the path on each system. Or if you have only one level for he flex app you can replace the wsdl path with each step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion you can't find binding url dynamically but there is way to acheive this. PROXY!!

Create consumer proxy of actual service and refer this service into your flex application (this will be hard coded). Now you can create and alter logical port anytime you want, and these logical port will be pointing to actual service.

hope this is clear to you.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information Gourav.

Fine, but anyway is it possible to find the Binding/Configuration GUID ID when we move based on System? Like any Classes/FM's are available to find th Binding/configuration keys based on the Web Service.

Regards,

Gokul.N