cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to enhance n-step approval in DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Currently we are using WS92000002 for review document in DMS and WS92000003 for approval of document.but the requirement is we want to have it n-step approval . that is initiator may set n-level of reviewers .when the workflow will trigger,work item will go to all the reviewers/approvers mentioned in the document at a time.

every user will get a individual work item but document will route to all user's at a time.once all the approvers approved it,then only the status of document will be changed.can somebody please help me with the steps?

Thanks

prsahu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your help.

this has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to use digital signrature for multiple approvers..

In workflows, if you fwd. document to multiple agents, then agent which reserves document first i.e double clicks, others wont see it...

i suggest you use document distribution + digital signature strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahu,

First understand the logic :

1. If you want to give review one by one then it will happen(approval) in steps.It's standard.

2.If you send to many at a time (at any level of approval) then the status will be updated according to first click method. Means the person who will review or approve first the status will change accordingly.

And history can be tracked in status log field as per the review or approval sequence.

Better option is to keep them step by step so that the correct sequence is maintained.

I think this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra