cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

in our organisation goods receipt flow we move the goods into non warehouse integrated storage location after qc completed then we move the stock into warehouse integrated storage location.But one of our user done a mistake that move the stock into warehouse integrated storage location directly before qc completed.so TR is created with stock category with "Q".

in the meanwhile i complete the QC operation ,what happens a posting change taken place.if i convert the posting change into transfer order the error throws "enter the storage type"in the Return storage type. what is the process flow to convert the stock from quality into available stock and explain any config changes needed to complete the flow.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you accepted partial stock while usage decision? Usually the WM with QC process is like this.

after QC, when you do UD and post stock into un-restricted use, system triggers IM movement type 321. You can configure your WM movemen type such a way that it creates a posting change notice. check the config of the corresponding WM movement type and see the source & destination Stype and bin options. there is one more option 'post to the same bin' which is also used to transfer post within the same bin. once the transfer posting is done, you can create a manual TO to send teh un-restricted stock to destination bin.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am struck up in transfer order using posting change notice, error throws No destination storage bin to be found in storage type 001 Message no. L3009 in return storage type. And destination storage type in display mode kinldy suggest me how to solve the issue.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

I far as I see you have not created warehouse movement type 321 for posting change . UD in Qm will trigger IM movement type 321, which will trigger movement type 321 for posting change notice. You should create movement ytpe 321 for your warehouse . that would be in WM->, activities -> transfers -> define movement type.Also make sure that the shipment type is U, PCN . make sure that u do PCN to the sam bin i, check box checked. Check with these settings .

A successful To will reveal that the syetem postes stock form stock type Q from source storage bin and type to interm storage type and bin for mov type 321 . Then the system posts a reverse psoting from the interim storage type and bin for 321 to your storage bin and type without spl stock Q. Net effect PCN from Q to unrestricted. No physical movement is done.

Regards