cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM P & F - Advanced generic service issue

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am currently developing a HCM P & F for VR Forms. We are in EhP2. I created an advanced generic service to save the data. But the workflow task 'Save form' is failing. The error message is 'EXECUTE_METHOD_OBJECT_SYNC' with description 'An exception with the type CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODE LLING occurred, but was neither handled locall'.

Is this due to authorization check failure. If so how to fix this.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Just to add more information about the problem:

The workflow is failing at the 'Save Form' task. This standard task is supposed to call the 'Flush' method of the BADI implementation. I dont know why it is failing. Kindly help.

Thanks,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Sorry all. Its a bit oversight in the coding of the flush method that caused this error. Actually i forget to initialize a mandatory parameter. So closing this.

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

We too are facing similar issue while saving data in the backend!

"An exception with the type CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODE LLING occurred, but was neither handled locally"

Will you please suggest how you got this issue resolved?

We would be glad if you could provide us steps in detail as we are new to HCM F&P!

Thanking you in advance!

Br,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

We too are facing similar issue while saving data in the backend!

"An exception with the type CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODE LLING occurred, but was neither handled locally"

Will you please suggest how you got this issue resolved?

We would be glad if you could provide us steps in detail as we are new to HCM F&P!

Thanking you in advance!

Br,

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I was calling a FUNCTION MODULE inside the FLUSH method and I missed to initialise a mandatory parameter for this FM. So it was throwing this error.

I would suggest you to run the FLUSH method directly in debug mode and supply the workitem id and check where the method is throwing error.

Thanks,

Vijay