cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no highlighting of selected rows in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i have a problem in my web dynpro table: when i want to select a row via the standard selection, the row is not highlighted. the property "rowSelectable" of the table is selected, but there is no highlighting of the selected row.

In another view i have also a table with same properties and there the selected row is highlighted. I have no ideas anymore.

Hope anybody can help me. Thanks already.

Best Regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the "selectionMode" property of the TABLE ui element if its set properly.

Regards,

Srilatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srilatha,

selectionMode is set to "auto". Any Changes have no impact. The result is the same.

But i have recognized that in my WDDOMODIFYVIEW-Method, i bind an internal table to the context node which is the data source of the table. Could this be the reason for my problem?

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Yes thats the reason. When you bind internal table to context node in WDDOMODIFYVIEW, its like new data in the context so the selection is lost. Whenever theres some user interaction, WDDOMODIFYVIEW gets called. And as you are binding new data to node, the selection is lost hence its not highlighted.

Avoid binding the data to context node in that method. If possible, do it in WDDOINIT. Otherwise let us know your scenario. We may be able to help you.

Regards,

Srilatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Problem is solved....

Answers (0)