cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why cannot create delivery for Sales Ord in SAP, even there is enough stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to create delivery for sale order. I did for some lines. But it shows meassage "An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted." for the other lines, even there is enough stock.

Appreciate your comments:)

BR

Happy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

It might be the cause , system is checking the stock in a particular storage location based on the Storage conditions in the material master.

Instead of that maintain the storage location from where it needs to pick up the stock in the Order at Item level in the shipping tab and save the order.

Then try to create a delivery.

i am sure it will create a delivery.

Regards,

SK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All

The problem is solved. I need to clarify the avalaibility by checking MMBE and specify the storage location on the Sales order.

Thanks again

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Happy,

Please refer following link for better understanding the concept and functionality :--

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=127586

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is reason for that all stocks you want to deliver were reserved before you are creating a delivery for your sales order. Please apply it again by checking availability check on sales order. ı hope it will be useful for your issue.

Regards,

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If there is a stock available in MMBE and if you are getting an error message of your kind then most likely it could be the reason that the Stock is already committed to some other deliveries.

Kindly check the same in MD04 if you have any open deliveries for that material and plant combination.

and if you do a stock transfer to a sales ordre stock it might work because you are specificaly reserving it for this order.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U