Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help regarding expense type validations

former_member60316
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I need some help regarding User Exit for Travel management. We have done the major configuration of creating the expense types

now while creating the expense request through R/3 & EP side we need a check that an employee should be able to acess only those expenses types which are applicable to him .

My First question is is it possible by the way of configuration as I am unable to get anything onto it .

Second If its not possible by configuration can we write some exit for it . ( Regarding the test for the same I have already tried

writing the break statment in Exit FITR0003 and FITR0005 but to no help its not stopping at it neither while pressing enter and nor at time of saving the same .

Can anyone please let me know If I am missing anything here . We are working on ECC 6.0.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

It is possible through configuration.

For particular expense type in field Eu2019xpense Type u2013 Permissibilityu2019 you can provide the employee group which can only access to that. Same group you can maintain in useru2019s info type 0017.

So when user login, system determine that user belong to this group and can access particular expense type only.

I hope this will meet with your requirement. Do let us know for any clarification.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

former_member60316
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vaibhav ,

Thanks for your reply.

I get that , wasn't maintaining the travel previlege infotype for the same .

Its solved ..

Thanks.

former_member60316
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav ,

That previous issue has been resolved for me . Now in trip and in PR05 I am getting only those expense types which are to be shown as per accordance with the M/A group been maintained in Travel Previlege infotype.

But now my default maximum setting is not working . I will like to mention in by config for say my expense type I have just maintained the dates , M/A group and currency and amount but its not working , Apart from this in the other expense type I have not maintained M/A group and that is working very well.

Can you please let me know If I am missing anything.

Regards

Suresh