cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOL_GRAPHIC002

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

We're working our way through the IMG customization steps for Solution Manager 4.0. When we try to go to the SOLUTION_MANAGER transaction, we receive the error "SOL_GRAPHIC002 profile parameter icm\host_name_full is not set correctly" message.

This error refers to Note 434918 which provides instructions for updating the host_name_full profile parameter with a fully qualified domain name (FQDN) for the Solution Manager server (e.g. myserver.mydomain.com). We have tried entering a FQDN in the parameter. Once we do and stop and restart SAP, we can no longer logon to Solution Manager ("WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection Refused" message).

We have tried many variations of values in the icm/host_name_full parameter with similar results.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing same problem..

My company dose not having any domain (I don't have and .com domain)

So my server name is remain only IDES not IDES.company domain

so in that case which parameter should i update or what is the value of that Parameter???

I have maintain following parameter

icm/host_name_full

IDES

My Error

Message Number: SOL_GRAPHIC002

Diagnosis

The graphic cannot be displayed, since the profile parameter icm/host_name_full is not set correctly.

Procedure

Set the profile parameter icm/host_name_full correctly. For more information, see SAP Notes 434918 and 677118.

Please assist me

Thanks & Regards,

Saket

former_member322647
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

impossible ,

ok parameter I maintain the parameter always directly on os level and not via rz10/rz11 (i think, I do not use). I put Parameter icm/host_name_full always into the instance file of the system, mine is called SM6_DVEBMGS01_WDFD00146493A and the parameter is icm/host_name_full = wdfd00146493a.wdf.sap.corp

It is important that your string has two dots.

What happened when you delete the new entry in your file. Does then the system start?

regards,

uDo

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

We determined the problem. Somehow we were also changing the System Number so that is why we could not connect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Did the system require a restart once the parameter was set?

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

That parameter requires a restart.