SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document splitting FPE2M

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP FICA query

I am trying to split the document via FPE2M so that i can refund these document by different pyament method, but when i am splitting the document - The document no. of splitted items remains the same hence FP09 is not able to recognize...

Could you please help to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure how t.code FP09 is coming into picture for refund.

If you want to refund a part of the particular document, then split the same by FPE2M.

Mark the payment method (like, Q,B etc) on the payment method of the splitted document which you want to refund.

Then run T.code FPY1 by the payment method and refund entries will get generated against the account.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure how t.code FP09 is coming into picture for refund.

If you want to refund a part of the particular document, then split the same by FPE2M.

Mark the payment method (like, Q,B etc) on the payment method of the splitted document which you want to refund.

Then run T.code FPY1 by the payment method and refund entries will get generated against the account.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help,

Actually user was trying to refund manually instead of FPY1 , let me try this one and will get back to you....