Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Justification of text in print out ofScript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Gurus,

Through F150(Dunning) i am taking the print through a script. In the script I am using the follwing text through Include(standard text).

1.We want to thank you for the support and the business you have awarded us.

2.We trust you will appreciate that in order for us to maintain our ability to provide you with prompt service and quality products, we will require our customers to abide by our agreed credit terms and limits.

3.Our records below show the details of the outstanding amount due to us. These have exceeded the agreed credit terms and/or credit limits.

4.We appreciate your prompt settlement of the total outstanding amount within 3 days, failing which we will have no choice but to take legal action as a last resort.

I have to display the above text as justified.

The problem I am facing is , points 1, 2 3 are coming justfied. But in the point 4, first line is appearing justified in the preview but when i take print, it is not coming justified.

This is due to BOLD text in the middle , I have made the the bold text (ie, within 3 days) to normal, then the print is coming ok. but user needs that words in bold . how can i solve this...

plz help...

regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the font you are using for that, try to use Courier type font to print the 1, 2, 3 and 4. Courier are Monospace type, i.e it occupies equal width for each character, if it bold or not bold, but other type of fort occupies different width for each character.

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply ,

The font I am using is TAHOMA for normal and TAHOMA_B for Bold.

User needs the font to be TAHOMA and the lines to be Justified , how can I get this ?

Pls help.

Regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Just for the bold character, please try with

<B>within 3 days</> 

instead of TAHOMA_B 7 try it.

Regards,

Selva K.

Edited by: Selvakumar Krishnan on Aug 5, 2010 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply ,

But i am displaying the text from including standard text.

Regrds,

Pavan .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try it with in the include text ?, it should work.

For ex: if tahoma is TO

T0: your text <B> with in 3 days </>

Regards,

Selva K.

Answers (0)