cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How set the FI Document's Invoice ref.(BSEG-REBZG) to 'V' when SD billing.

former_member350345
Participant
0 Kudos

How can automatic set the FI Document's Invoice ref.(BSEG-REBZG) to 'V' when I do a SD billing.(VF01 credit memo)

How can automatic set the FI Document's Invoice ref.(BSEG-REBZG) to 'V' when I do a MM billing.(Miro credit memo)

How can automatic set the FI Document's Invoice ref.(BSEG-REBZG) to 'V' when I do a FI billing.(FB65,FB75)

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the standard it is not possible. You can get it only by userexit.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member350345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. But the Invoice ref.(BSEG-REBZG) is empty when I do SD/MM billing

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, I am also clueless about this. In my system, I have V correctly updated when I create credit memos without reference to invoice.

Will update you if I find something useful

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has something to do with the payment terms of the invoice. When credit memos are created with reference to an invoice, there is a pattern of behaviour on how the field is updated. Similarly when the same is created without reference, the behaviour of this field is dfiferent.

Look at the note 17410, it explains when is the field updated with V.

As per this, when a credit memo is created with reference to an invoice, the invoice number is updated in this field and the payment term of the invoice will become the payment term of the credit memo also

When CM. is created without invoice reference, it is updated with teh value V along with the payment terms in BSEG. In this case the credit memo is always due on the baseline date.

former_member350345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.But I want to know how to set it.

I already know the note.

thank you all the same.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot set it by yourself. It is the logic coded in SAP itself.