Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Cathegories Argentina

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing the SD module in Argentina, but we have found troubles in the customizing of the Tax Cathegories in Argentina (KNAT - TAXGR). I have customizing the option in the Control tab, for the "Customer Account Group" for the field status General Data; but I do not find in the transacction XD02 the field to write the Tax Cathegories. Where is it? Do I need make more things?

Best regards,

JCR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello JCR,

For better understanding on config part for the same, refer following link:

[_Tax Determination Rules_|http://www.sap-img.com/sd009.htm]

Thanks & Regards

JP

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi J Prakash,

Thanks for your reply, but in Argentina uses the condition type J1AU (as WMST), and J1A1,J1A2, J1A3. These condition has the requirement 82 in the pricing procedures, procesing the information of the cathegories taxes of the table KNAT. Do you know more about localize the taxes in Argentina?

Thanks,

JCR

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frankly, I don't have exposure to Argentina TAX procedure and process.

But, can guide you with Standard TAX determination on SAP system, which is required to config TAX process, before localized config.

Coming on to Routine 82:

This is an example of a pricing requirement. This requirement is met if the pricing date falls within the subjected interval. This requirement can be assigned to Argentina tax condition types in the pricing procedure to avoid accessing the records when not in the subjected interval.

Thanks & Regards

JP

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

I have found the additional customizing to activate the botton "Tax Cathegories"; it's in the following path SPRO, Logistics - General, Business Partner, Customers, Control, Define Transacction - Dependent Screen Layout. Then I had change the transacction type, in the field status for general data, over the control select group.

Best regards,

JCR

Answers (0)