cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Excepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting an issue when I try to deploy a web application to the crash and burn WAS server? I wonder if i need to restart the web server?

ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [local host] with user name: [Administrator]

Check your login information.

Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext instance.]

Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext instance.]

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerImpl.setBroker(DeployManagerImpl.java:3519)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerImpl.makeNewConnection(DeployManagerImpl.java:3485)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerImpl.deployUpdateAction(DeployManagerImpl.java:590)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerImpl.update(DeployManagerImpl.java:512)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.tool.deployer.DeployThread.run(DeployThread.java:86)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

06/07/06 16:20:16 - ********************************

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem when configuring the Virtual Hostname. I just wrote the hostname of the server - not "localhost" nor <virtual hostname>.

Regards, Nikolaj

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the following thread i hope first link will solve ur problem:

Regards

Suresh KB