cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shioment cost document cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, When I try to cancel shipment cost document yesterday (current Month) created in 6th Month, i get an error "Posting only possible in periods 2010/08 and 2010/07 in co.code xxx"

For this cost document there is associated service entry and GR.Do you think i need to can cel GR or how can I cancel the cost doc?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Posting periods are closed for the month of June. Kindly check in OB52 for the posting periods open information in second column againest your company code.

if you need further help kindly ask FI person in your team.

Regards,

SK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have looked at the shipment cancallation date and changed it ti current date.Isesue is not with OB52.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your shipment document was created before 07/2010 and hence it is not allowing you to do the reverse posting at the past date.

Now while you are cancelling, you should not post on a past month. So while cancelling, check if the document has got posting date field. If so change the posting date to some date in August and then it will allow you to cancel the shipment document.

There is something called Settlement date. You have to change the settlement date to the present month

Another thing is that I dont think you can cancel the shipment cost document. You can however delete the same. If you are able to cancel the shipment cost document, pls let how you are cancelling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, this error is much more related to posting period closed for 6th month for which you must open it or change the date to present period to proceed further.

It is advised to cancel all subsequent documents before cancelling the Shipment cost document since you need to cancel the account assignment etc.

Regards

Samier Danish