cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block from any specific storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can i block delivery from any specific storage location or no of storage location.

Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this can be restricted by selecting sotrage location on Purchase/Sales Order.

Regards

Ankur

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can follow either of the methods:

You can use MM06 or MM17 (mass update for material) and set the delete flag in bulk. This would not take long, you just need to specify the storage location you want blocked and then select all materials created for that storage location (using the standard selection fields in MM17). Then use this to set the flag on for the storage location deletion flag (make sure that it is the storage location delete flag and not the plant one.

OR

Maintain Incompletion procedure at delivery

IMG - LE - Shipping - Basic Shipping Functions - Incompletion Control for Deliveries-Define Incompleteness Procedures Select H delivery item and create your proc

Assign table filed as LIPS -LGORT screen LAPD status 02 and Seq 1000 and attach this in Procedure to ELN in below path

Assign Incompleteness Procedures - Assign Incompletion Forms to the Delivery Item Types

OR

SPRO path

IMG - MM - INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & PHYSICAL INVENTORY-AUTHORIZATION MANAGEMENT-AUTHORIZATION CHECK FOR THE STORAGE LOCATION

In that choose your plant and storage location and activate the AUTHORIZATION

and it maintain the authorization profiles for the object M_MSEG_LGO and you can't create a goods mvoement from this storage location.

OR

Try a user exit for the same.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Hope, if u want block a delivery from a specific storage location you need to put Deletion flag for that particular S.Loc at material master level. T. Code --> MM06

For a Specific Sales area.

Regards,

Sunil.

Edited by: Sunil on Aug 5, 2010 7:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx ,

but i think that will stop all goods movement from from that specific storage location.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then, I think the best way is to use the user exit. Try with User exit MV50AFZZ. You can use the user exit USEREXIT_LGORT_DETERMINATION. You can put a logic here determine the right storage location

You can store all the storage locations in a Z table (with Plant combination) for which you do not want to create a delivery. While this user exit executes check if the storage location in the Z table is getting determined (with plant combination) and if that is getting determined, then put a logic to override that with a new SL or put a message that delivery cannot be created with the determined storage location.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S